What it Does
This low-profile electronic bat repeller uses quiet ultrasonic sounds for bat removal. Also effective to evict Mice, spiders, cockroaches and crawling insects. Works well in your Kitchen, Garage, Basement, Workshop, Shed or Attic. The Transonic PRO is a cost-effective, easy solution to your bat and pest problem.
We offer a discounted price if you purchase 3 or more units. We have learned that if you saturate the bat infested area with multiple units you will get rid of the bats faster and more efficiently.
How it Works
Independent laboratory and university testing has proven ultrasonic and sonic sound technologies to be effective for bat removal and as forms of pest deterrents. Pests are repelled away from your Transonic Pro unit because they cannot adapt to the constantly changing array of ultrasonic and sonic signals emitted by the device. The unit disrupts the pests’ habitat, effecting their feeding and communication habits, forcing them to leave the area. The unit is safe for use around humans, children, and pets such as dogs, cats, birds, and reptiles.
* Easy Operation: Just plug it in
* 2-Speaker System: Double the effectiveness
* Maintenance-Free: no moving parts
* Variable Output: Attacks different pests with custom frequencies
* Sound Settings: Set it to ‘quiet mode’ for home use
* Coverage: up to 2,500 sq feet
Transonic Pro Product Specifications
Dimensions- 6″ x 3″ x 3″
Weight – 3 pounds
Coverage – Up to 3,500 square feet
* Power Consumption: Less than 5 W
* Electricity Costs: Less than $0.75 per month
Power Input – 9v (150mA) Adapter /110 or 220 vAC, or DC via battery
Frequency – 3-40 kHz
Sound Pressure – 96 dB at ½ meter
Includes – Unit, AC Adaptor with cord, complete
Any indoor location where electricity is available and pests are a problem.
What Will it Repel?
* Small Rodents
* Insects / Bugs
* Fleas, Flies
* Squirrels & Chipmunks
* Raccoons, Opossum
Where Can It Be Used?
* Semi-Enclosed Areas
* Home & Patio & Kitchen
* Farms, Barns, Stables
* Sheds & Storage
* Car & Parking Garages
* Any area with targeted pest infestation
Why Use Transonic Pro?
The sleek and unobtrusive Transonic Pro patrols your problem area with quiet waves of pest protection.
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing a Transonic PRO pest control system can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company.
Reduced Damages & Repairs
* Increases property aesthetics and value
* Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to property
* Eliminates destructive, corrosive droppings
* Eliminates costly repairs
* Eliminating pests with a Transonic reduces health and liability risks
* Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
* Reduce workman’s compensation claims
* No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
* Prevent Health Department citations and fines
* Eradicate over potential pest-related diseases